Your participation at The smarter E South America includes more than just your exhibit.
As an exhibitor you get various marketing opportunities to help you connect with your prospects, promote your presence on the show floor and to grow your business in the Brazilian market.
The smarter E – The Innovation Hub for Empowering New Energy Solutions
- Strong alliance: From production to intelligent consumption, the umbrella brand “The smarter E” unites three international energy exhibitions and the special exhibit Power2Drive
- Remarkable figures: 380+ exhibitors and 30,000+ visitors are expected at The smarter E South America in 2022
- A partnership for sector coupling: The smarter E brings together sectors such as energy, heating, and transportation for the second time.
- Efficient synergies for the connected energy world: Stakeholders from across a wide range of industries come together to shape the energy future.
- Be part of the new energy world: Meet multipliers, find expertise and forge new contacts
Three International Energy Exhibitions Under One Roof
- Intersolar South America, the continents leading exhibition for the solar industry and its partners.
- ees South America, South America's hotspot for batteries & energy storage systems, including the Power2Drive special exhibition for e-mobility.
- Eletrotec+EM-Power South America, the exhibition for electrical infrastructure and energy management.
Personal, Digital, Multimedial
- Major media exposure: With international journalists and many media reports
- Verified figures and quality: Quality seals from AUMA, FKM and UFI ensure numbers you can rely on.
- State-of-the-art facilities in an ideal location: Sao Paolo's Expo Center Norte is Latin America’s No. 1 business complex and Brazil’s most versatile exhibition and conference center.