Terms and Conditions for Attendees
- In order to protect the vulnerable, no youth under 16 years of age including exhibitors’ children or babies will be granted access to the ev ent, even in the company of adults. Non-compliance will be fined by the Fire Brigade and health inspectors.
- This event is open only to industry professionals.
- Permission for the holder to enter the premises is subject to approval by demonstrating and/or confirming their professional activity in the industry.
- This credential is non-transferable and mandatory inside the venue.
- Never place mobile phones or personal objects on surfaces or sinks.
- The holder of this credential is aware and agrees that the event organizer has the exclusive right to use images (photos and video) made by them of people, booths and products, for any purpose at any time.
- No animals of any kind or size will be allowed in, except guide dogs with prior authorization.
- The event organizer reserves the right to remove from the venue anyone who causes any disturbance or disrupts the good progress of the event.
- Photographing and/or filming of booths and/or products is not allowed without prior authorization.
- Entry will be refused to people wearing regatta shirts, shorts or sandals.
Strictly follow all pandemic biosafety guidelines and protocols currently in force at the venue. You too are responsible for other people’s health. Follow these guidelines so that we can have a relaxed and fruitful event:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, aches and pains and dry cough, do not attend our event and seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid crowding.
- If you do not have disposable tissue paper, you must cough or sneeze into your elbow, never into your hands.
- If you must cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and dispose of it in a waste bin.
- Sanitize your hands often.
- You are advised to wear a face mask in all areas of the event.
Safety and people's health is our greatest asset.